Friday, June 17, 2011

top 10 things that i CAN'T believe


There are a lot of things that i can't believe. Here are the 10 biggest and right-on-top-of-my-mind ones:

1. That college has started already. You might have thought i would have gotten over THAT while i took the horrible rides in the second class compartments.

2. That the first week is taking ages to get over, while my weekly pocket money is completely out!

3. That it ever used to be scorchingly hot (talk about 2 weeks ago!)

4. That I sweat more in college now that rains have started, while I complained of it being so completely hot just a few days ago. Like when i was complaining the universe said "Wait for it...!"

5. That Malhar is 2 months later, and we are already crashing over adrenaline rushes and deadlines.

6. That SYJC means essentially the 'last year in whichever junior college you are, no matter how awesome it is'. AND that SYJC is already here!

7. That this week has been so full of things, I'm already wishing for a holiday. AND that the week has STILL not gottn over yet!

8. That my brother is still the best person in the world... (AND i thought i might have gotten over it about 16 years ago, but i haven't)

9. That my mom FINALLY got her first white hair! (Its about time u started not looking like my sister, mom!)

10. That JUNE is finally upon us! *winks*

Things i just can't believe. Happens, though; part of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment