Saturday, May 21, 2011

Of Customising And कष्टदायक.

I spent a busy afternoon talking to my friend. And busy, because that friend writes a blog too. And you might as well be pleased to know that she is the same Shutti (cum Tutti-fruity) I told you about. I was supposed to look at her personal blog and ours, like a common third party would..

"Does this look good?"
"Be honest, Joy."
"How must it be named?"

Customising a blog may be as much fun as making and writing on one, but when you get into the nitty-gritties of how things are supposed to be, it gets confusing. And tiresome. And jobless though I am, I am obviously tired, getting tired of boredom.

And Maths.

But it becomes all worthy of our time when we see the result becoming a success before our eyes. Well, I guess, the कष्टदायकness of it starts reducing after a period of time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment