Tuesday, May 17, 2011

wake up, survive, go back to bed.

my mantra for the vacations. add in get up early, go swimming, watch sum tv, go back 2 sleep, watch a lot of tv, text, stare at facebook for sometime, decide its not worth it, go to blogger, and decide there is nothing to blog about and stay up late 2 complete math homework to the list. My life is boring.

but not completely so. and a blog is the place where i highlight the few precious moments of joy, sorrow, anger, frustration and sarcasm, with my few, precious, happy, sad, probably not so angry, very much frustrated and sarcastic buddies. my life is interesting in small doses. and whoever's reading, gets a large, pretty large dose. enjoy my life. :)

and yea, theres pretty much to enjoy in Joy and Maddie's lives too.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment