Monday, May 16, 2011

We Swear By Chocolate!

Okay. So, this blog is going to be brought to you by us three Distinguished Idiots of St. Xavier's College, and well, is going to be about things we're passionate (the common ones being la cuisine et la musique) and/or not-so-passionate about; what happens or fails to happen in notre vie.

Shruti swears by chocolate. It goes without saying, she also swears by (or at least swore by at some time) BumbleBees, everything that is French, and everything that is amazing. Like her. She's Shutti or Tutti-fruity for you. Or you could call her whatever. She hardly cares. Like, what's in a name?

Madhurima is the I-look-quiet-and-am-quite-quiet-but-I-am-an-observing-Scorpio-*hehaha*-girl. When she's not making a new veggie dish at home, she's with her maths books guitar 'Old Fire'. One sharp look from her, and you could land dead. But don't worry, she can't see you through her computer. Not yet. :/ Oh, and she is Maddie. Don't ever confuse her name with Madhura. Never.

And I is I. :P Like, I is the ninth letter of the alphabet. And things as weird and weirder. Like, on Maddie's advice, which I no more consider to be 'sage' advice, I tried baking a cheesecake with cheese in it. And turned out I could have built barricades during WW-II using those pieces of cake. :/ Awkward. Oh, I forgot. They call me Jai. Or Joy. :/

And some names (other than ours) which often may feature on the blog include : Meryl, Sheetal, Michelle, Sanjana, Manali, Dhwani, Shiksha, Natasha, Shallaka, Twinkle, Sharvari   enough for now   all friends.

So, now, I end this post, so there are many more to come. Happy Awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment